• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

canine teeth??

lily

lily lost hers both together yesterday, is this usual?? someone told me today only the other little baby teeth fall out....?????

yeah i wouldnt worry either because new ones will come through. infact i wish my dogs puppy canines came out that easy they seemed to just stay there for ages and ages.then one day they were gone :?

can u see lily's new ones coming trough yet?

phewww i was really worried their. i thought it would be strange losing the others & not them... not sure if the others are coming through as she keeps sticking her tongue in the way, will check when shes calmer.....

thanks

I still have some of Izzy's and Joly's (don't know which is whcih as they got mixed up) and it's quite amusing to compare them with their huge replacements.

Back