• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wallpaper...

Lisa_T

I've been playing with a great little Linux distro- PCLinuxOS. If any of you have tried this you probably know that Linux+Wireless= A Headache. Not this time... :) It configured automagically, but I have to say that's pure luck- the distro just happens to like my wifi card.

Anyway, i opened up Photoshop (on XP :roll: :lol: ) and created this wallpaper from some cute pics I'd taken that day.

See:

376923096_2d28f43754.jpg

H'mm. Ackshally, that's a pic of the desktop itself, as you can see.
It was pretty easy to do the wallpaper itself though.

hi lisa

thats a great desk top wallpaper!i love holly and amber :lotsaluv:

they always look so close and like there great friends. :D

do they ever have the odd fall out?mine do sometime :roll:

*g* Holly sometimes falls out with Amber. Amber never falls out with Holly. Amber worships the ground Holly walks on. Honestly. It's sweet and funny and would be scary if I wasn't confident that she -Amber- is pretty attached to me, too. :lol:

I want to see more photos of your dogs, Amia! I can't believe how like Amber your little ruby is.

That is a gorgeous one. I love how the colours of BTs and rubies compliment each other..

I want to see more photos of your dogs, Amia! I can't believe how like Amber your little ruby is

:lol: :lol: i know! imagine us walking them 2gether theyd look like little ruby twins :D ooh they could even have matchin puppias :D i better stop now b4 i get carried away :lol: icon_whistling

we were going to call holly amber but my brother said holly so holly it was.

as 4 pics!!!!ill try and get some good ones of her.its really hard to get them of holly because she never sits still 4 photos.she always moves at the last second so most of them are a blur :roll:

heres a couple

381134827_136070619a.jpg

381133034_ec3de88678.jpg

381133040_d506dfb1c7.jpg

324191654_d5283e8244_o.jpg

324191660_3307902a74_o.jpg

381144013_27943b74a3_o.jpg

381144011_da83880e8d_o.jpg

Well, Holly is a fabulous name too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

how old is your Holly? I'm glad you didn't have another dog called Holly so that you could name Holly Amber. That would have been just a leetle TOO confusing..

Back