• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

new to the site

Sharlea

Hi,
I just came across this site yesterday and have enjoyed it so much already. I am a new owner of a blenheim cavalier. She is almost five mos. old now, we got her when she was 2mos. She was 2 lbs. then, and is now 9lb. Gowing so fast! Her name is Ava and I have been in love with her since the moment I set eyes on her. I also hae a 9 year old dacshund named Spencer and they are getting along just fine. I had never even seen a cav in person. I had been interested in them for a long time though. She is a wonderful addition to our family. :) It will be nice to have someone to talk to about my little girl!

Sharlea

Hi Shar and welcome! If you like to talk about your Cavalier...well, you've definitely found the right place. Isn't it amazing how quickly they steal your hearts?

2 months and 2 pounds is quite a peanut-- hopefully you will be able to post pictures a lot faster than I did.--lol. congrats on your lil girl. sandy

Welcome!!
2qncnr6.gif

Also new to the site

Hi,

I just came across this site yesterday, i have a Cavalier for the last 5 years, he is a cutie. Unfortunately my little baby has horrible fits, has anyone else experienced this? The fits started when he was 1, they only seem to happen if we go out for a walk, but not all of the time.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Sue

Re: Also new to the site

Sue.k said:
Hi,

I just came across this site yesterday, i have a Cavalier for the last 5 years, he is a cutie. Unfortunately my little baby has horrible fits, has anyone else experienced this? The fits started when he was 1, they only seem to happen if we go out for a walk, but not all of the time.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Sue

Sue, sorry to hear about your furbaby and his fits. Have you had him check out by your vet regarding the fits? May I suggest you post your query in the Health and Diet section. You will get more feedback if you create a new post in the proper category with a good title. There are tons of people on this forum and I'm sure you will get lots of good feedback.

Back