• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gizmo

toblerone

I wanted to let you all know that Gizmo died around 4 a.m. this morning.

He struggled long and hard against his MVD.

He was our first family dog and our first cavalier and we loved him dearly.

Thank you all for your comments and support during these last few weeks.

Margaret

I am so sorry Margaret. Gizmo will be with you forever in warm memories.

Dearest Margaret,

I am so sorry to read this, I hope that you and your family are ok, we send our love to you all. Take care.

Run free Gizmo, run free to the bridge x

Alison & family xxx

Aw Margaret, what sad news :cry*ing: I know only too well how you are feeling..........the loss is so very hard to bear. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers at this very sad time . Our first Cavaliers are always so special to us and all the harder to let go after so many years.

:hug: :hug:

So sorry for your loss Margaret. I hope your memories of your sweet Gizmo and knowing he's out of his pain help comfort you through this difficult time. :flwr:

You both remain in my thoughts :hug:

Oh Margaret, so sorry for your loss :(

Run free Gizmo, be happy and pain free little one.

take care of yourself :flwr:

Margaet - so sorry for your loss. Gizmo was quite a little trooper. Was he able to go at home as you had hoped. Was Gadget there and how is Gadget doing? Thank goodness Gizmo is no longer in pain and running free now. Rest easily little one. You'll be missed.

Margaret--I'm so sorry to hear about little Gizmo. He sounds like a brave little trooper for sure. You're in my prayers...

Margaret,
I'm so sorry for your loss. Gizmo is in a wonderful and happy place now and will love you forever.

So sorry for your loss. Words fail me, but I hope that time will ease your heart ache and memories of Gizmo will bring a smile to your face.

Margaret,

I am so very, very sorry. I can't even begin to imagine how heavy your heart must be feeling. At least Gizmo was blessed to have you as his Mamma and had a wonderful life with you.

Thinking of you, take care
xxxxx

Back