• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I think Zoey is fitting in nicely...

moniechris

Zoey has captured the heart of everyone in the house!! She is just too perfect!

animalaction025.jpg

Look mom!! He likes me!!
animalaction024.jpg

Zoey sandwich!!
animalaction021.jpg

animalaction019.jpg

animalaction015-1.jpg

animalaction007-1.jpg

animalaction005.jpg

Looks like everyone is getting along wonderfully!! I love the picture where Cody is using her as a pillow!! :D :D

:yikes :yikes

I am horrified to see that my computer will not upload these images!!!

:x :x :x

I'll have to check her out when I get home but I bet she is just beautiful Monica. ;)

now tell me about those arm and hammer training pads please :p I asked before but I don't know if you saw the post or not.. are they scented? Where do you buy them??

aww love these pictures :luv: love pictures og cavs snuggled up together :l*v:

Good to see that Zoey has fit in so quickly :wggle:

Sara: The arm and hammer puppy pads are fantastic. I bought them at a retailer here called "Target" I don't know if they have those in Canada...I am sure you can get them at any major retailer or grocery store. The Arm and Hammer site doesn't give you much information about them, but they do have the scent that is supposed to attract the puppy to it. The second I open up a new pad, Zoey starts doing a pee pee dance until it is on the floor then goes right on it :lol: They smell like baby powder to me, but it makes her go in a jiffy! She is doing really well with them, but she still prefers to go outside (which is great). I hope this helps!

http://www.armhammerpets.com/DogProducts/products.asp

They are all gorgeous but little zoey, she's a beaty :flwr: Great to see her fitting in with all her new brothers!!

The photos are fabulous! Your pups and kitty all look so content. The photo of Zoey with your cat is just too precious for words. :wggle:

Aww Monica they are just so cute together!! Zoey looks like she's fitting in just great!! She is so long and skinny - Faith is short and fat! :lol: :lol: :lol: When is her birthday? She looks a lot like Faith - Cody looks like he is in luv!! :D

Zoey's birthday is October 22nd. She and Cody are BEST BUDS. They are completly inseperable. Every Cody lays down, Zoey lays on top of him, not next to him. :lol: :lol:

I want to see more Faith pics!!! Bring em on Sara!! ;)

Aww it looks like Zoey has taken a real liking to Cody by the looks of your avatar I love the one with the kitten How happy for your family that everyone gets along so well

Those are the cutest pics I've ever seen! They are all beautiful dogs. How does little Stewie get along with his siblings?

Stewie hates them all :lol: He actually hates everyone and everything excpet me and my father in law...and he loves my father in law more than me!! :( We have a joint custody arrangement with Stewie right now, he spends most of his time with them, simply because he is so miserable at home. (I am paying child support) He and my father in law share a really special bond (it's called splitting every meal under the table :roll: :x ) and Stewie is so sad without him. He will refuse to get out of bed or go outside. If I make him, he will hide under the table or couch. It is such a difficult situation because Stewie has severe food allergies and my father in law thinks that I make it all up because I don't like him getting fed from the table :sl*p: :swear: It pisses me off, but Stewie has made his choice...I really just want him to be happy.

I understand completely. Chloe (my Lhasa) was very difficult, if you know what I mean. That's why I was asking. She never liked another animal, ever! There was just a handful of people she liked. She lived with my Mom, whom she loved the most. Even so, she would bite the he!! out of my Mom or me, if we were doing something she didn't like. The only person she would never bite was my husband. She had severe allergies all her life too, among other things. It was difficult to get medicine in her ears. I would have to muzzle her usually, but she would let my husband do it. Problem is, he was only in the picture for the last 4 years, and most of that we lived in Atlanta. We only moved back last summer. So all the years prior, well, let's just say I have many battle scars :roll: I paid child support too. But we loved her and miss her terribly. She is the main reason I wanted a Cav.. Boy, what a difference in personalities. Instead of bites, I get kisses. :hug:

I completely know what you mean!! A muzzle was probably the best purchase I ever made for Stewie, I can know clip his toe nail, clean his ears and if he ever gets a Sandspur, I can pull that out without losing a finger. :roll: He is such a brat. I miss the little mop though :( After all that I have been through with that little guy, and all the pissy times, I still just adore him. He's kind of like having a senile old grandpa living in the house. No matter how bad he got, I never once considered getting rid of him. I just can't imagine the mindset of people that give away their dogs!! My hubby and I laugh that we will never be able to have children because we have Stewie...it's just so bizarre to me that people toss away their dogs when they have kids. My brain just works differently I guess. But I will admit though,any time someone stops me on the street to say "oh he's so cute!! I want one!!" I say "No you don't, get a cavalier instead." :lol:

Back