• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I think Zoey is fitting in nicely...

:lol: I know, Chloe was the most beautiful little girl, and always looked so angelic. When I took her places, people would always go up to her, wanting to pet her. I always said, please don't, she may bite. Can I tell you how many times they would do it anyway, and have to jerk back as she snapped. I had to stop bringing her out because of this. No one listened to me, because she was so cute. It got to the point where I was afraid that someone wouldn't jerk their had back in time, especially kids. We just learned to cope, but her personality only allowed her to have a very small world. We never considered finding her a new home. Besides, after one day, they would have given her back. :lol: There was only one Vet that I could take her to, who was her Vet for her entire life. She loved him, but he was always so patient and loving to her. The other 2 Vets in the practice, she hated. I had to make sure to bring her when he was there. He sent me a beautiful plant and a little doggy angle pin last week. I was so touched by this. The card said how much he would miss her. In 13 years, she never tried to bite him. Go figure.

Back