• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

new from Colorado

Friday's Mommy

380708580_aa9005dcbe_m.jpg
This is Friday (in her halloween costume), the sweetest little cav ever! I'm Terri and we live in Colorado Springs in Colorado. I've been on this site since last summer and other sites too, trying to get all the info I could. Friday was diagnosed with SM and PSOM last summer from a MRI her vet ordered for her. This last year she had decompression surgery and 3 more additional surgeries for her ears. (I'll save all that for another topic) Despite all this, she's has the sweetest, most loving little personality any little dog could have. Friday loves everybody and we all adore her. I'm looking forward to actually getting to "talk" to all of you! With all your knowledge, you have helped Friday so much.

Terri

icon_welcome Terri and Friday. Friday is a little doll baby. How old is she?

Shay...Friday is 3 years old. My daughter wanted a dog for Junior Showmanship and we had planned to have her become a therapy dog because she seemed to love people so much. Of course she can't do that now because of her scratching, but she's our therapy dog! She has had the most amazing attitude even though she's been through so much.

Welcome to you and Friday. Poor little Friday, she looks like a trooper.
Pam

Welcome Terri. Glad to have you and Friday here. What a cute name for such a cute little girl. Sorry you've been through so much in such a short time. She's a cutie!!

Friday is in bloom! Love that picture! Looking forward to hearing more about Friday's story...sounds like she's got a sunny and courageous personality!

Welcome Terri! Friday....what a cutie she is and what a cute name!!! Sorry to hear that she has gone through a lot...but she is so lucky to have such a great mom that takes such good care of her. Love the costume pic. Thanks for sharing.

Lynn

Back