• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charleen in London

Charleen

I have been to London twice and cannot wait to go back. I had a great time both times.

In March 2003 I traveled with a friend and we ran the Friday 5 k in Hyde Park. This is me right before crossing the finish line.
380970366_5996fa65a3_o.jpg

I came back in May 2004 with my mom, Sally. We first went to Amsterdam for one week and then London for the 2nd week.
Here is Mom at Keukenhof Gardens outside Amsterdam.
380970357_c3d70d3f3d.jpg

Me in Volendam.
380970351_177ece7dea.jpg

Me in front of the Tower Bridge.
380970345_2b0dc59647.jpg

Charleen you sure travel alot, it must be great to see all these different places.

You lucky gal. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Oh wow, great photos, thanks for sharing, I have always wanted to visit those places!

Wonderful photos Charleen. Good to see you :) Most people gain 5 pounds on their vacations, you run a road race!!!

Pretty soon I'll have pictures of my next adventure. I leave for Helsinki, St. Petersburg and Moscow on April 5th.

Oh how wonderful... Moscow, St. Petersburg and Helsinki!! Lucky you! I can't wait to see the photos!

Back