• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some site statistics

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Thought people might enjoy knowing a few stats about their site. :)

We have doubled in size in terms of traffic flow between July and January. In July, the first full month I was tracking with my new host, we had 544 unique visitors every day. We know have 944 per day.

In July, we had 4,172 visitors for the month. In January, we had 29,271. They viewed 609,179 pages!

We will surpass 1,200 members by tomorrow.

Traffic on a typical day in January is surprisingly steady, hour by hour, through most of the day -- which means our audience and membership is truly international, otherwise the site would spike during work hours (the heaviest hours for viewing) in regions of the world where membership/viewership was concentrated. This was always the case with my technology weblog). Things do get quieter between 3am and 11am GMT meaning North Americans aren't online here as much in the evenings and Europeans aren't either late-nighters or morning people, for the most part. The quietest hour on the board is 7am GMT (Greenwich mean time, Dublin/London time that is).

That said, one of our biggest fans is the Googlebot (the Google program that comes and catalogues the site for Google). :lol: Google is also the number one referrer to the site (the way people come to the site from another website).

We are now adding over 100 and closing on 150 new members a month on average. :yikes :lol:

Wow Karlin - that's astonishing isnt it?!

Way to go - you're educating a lot of people - it's a noble cause. ;) I don't mean to hijack your thread but I do want to say thank you for starting this site - the knowledge i've gained is invaluable and if it weren't for this site I would not have made the second addition to my family. :flwr:

Yay and congrats! I am so happy I found this wonderful board where I can share my love for this beautiful little dog, learn more about it, and build friendships as a whole with all its wonderful members

Yay for this wonderful start and lets hope it keeps growing and growing!

I for one am so glad to have googled "cavalier discussion board" back in October :flwr:

Those are fantastic numbers! Can you imagine how it will be if it continues to grow in this way? Insane! :yikes

Congrats to Karlin, as those numbers are truly an accomplishment! :flwr:

Wow... I feel so honoured to be a member (and before the 1000 mark).

I think I found it through the Ollie SM site... or maybe it was google... hmmmmmmm

:w*w: :mexwav: Imagine if everyone on this site contributed 1/2/3 € $ £
think of what that could do towards helping Cavalier rescues icon_nwunsure I would happily pay an annual subscription for all the PRICELESS info and support that I get on this site :thnku:

:flwr: :flwr: :hug:

Back