• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Male Cavvs!

when i sed jake peed until there was no pee i meant OUTSIDE, Jake would NEVER pee inside, he did it once and it wasn't his fault and he wouldnt look at us all afternoon because he was so ashamed...

The only other thing i forgot to add was Jake has insane seperation anxiety he HATED being away from us at all, if we left him alone by the time we got back even if it was only 10mins he was beside himself...
When he was old even with all his heart problems he would follow you everywhere even if that meant trecking up and down the staircase which puffed him out quick.

I'm also a female convert :lol: I have 4 females and 1 male ( My male,Colby being the last ) to get a male ! I am SO happy I did !!!!!!!!!! Colby is so in love with ME ! He did go through a marking time right before we got him neutered but that stopped 2 weeks after the neuter .....other than that he has been no problems ! He has never been a humper ......I think my girls hump more than he ever did :lol:

Oh i love all cavvy's regardless of gender but i have 2 males and theyre just the best thing thats ever happened to me! they love being wth me when im in the house but they dont mind when i go out..they can stand being left alone.....theyve never lifted there legs inside!..and theyre just the most happy-go-lucky loving dogs you'd ever find...and like all cavvys they love kisses and cuddles!

i have never actually owned a female cavvy so i cant say anything about them...but im sure whichever gender you get you'll be happy with

We've allways had males, and tthey DON'T pee on everything in the house, none off them ever did here! Someone told me they're less attached to their owners, but I don't think that's true, I mean, a dog couldn't get more attached than Sam is, and he's male! I don't really have much to compare to, but I've chosen a male becaus I didn't want to have the bloody problem every x months, and if I ever take a female I'd love for her to have pups one day.

Back