• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gotta love the bunny

OhMarley

Just wanted to post a few picks of Bangbang (the bunny) and Endo (the piggie) cause they are so cute (well i think they are ;) )

hawaianbangbang.jpg

Bangbang gets into the summer spirit

twofrangisandbangbang.jpg

She usually eats frangipanis...

onefrangiandbangbang.jpg

and another

strawwave.jpg

Little piggie

I half expect them to jump up and do the hula!! :lol: I adore the flowers in their ears. That would make a great Easter card! :flwr:

Oh my gosh I love your bunny and guinea pig!! I have a bunny too, aren't bunnies the best pets? Here is Ebony, he lives indoors with us and he's the love of my life.

EbbunnyFeb.jpg

awwwww he's adorable!!!
Bangbang has turned me into a life long rabbit lover, I couldn't imagine life without a bunny! They are one of the most hilarious creatures you could possible share your life with, she has such a sence of humour (and mischeif) and is so incredibly cheeky!!!!
I love the lops especially they just have the cutest boofy heads!

I jsut adore the pics with the flowers - having just returned from Hawaii I was expecting the Hula too!! (though with flowers behind both ears Bang Bang seems a bit confused about whether she's taken or availble ... ;-) )

Do you have Plumeria trees in your yard? The bunny, the guinea pig, and the flowers are gorgeous.

I'm tempted to put a hula skirt on her but i was pushing my luck with the flowers on her ears :lol:
We have three in our yard; We call them Frangipani's here, We also have a native frangipani.
Darwin red
darwinred1.jpg

White
frangapani.jpg

and
Stimsons
pinkfrangapani.jpg

hawaianbangbang.jpg

patmeflower.jpg

LOL! I know exactly what you mean about rabbit humor....rabbits really do have a sense of humor, Ebony just cracks me up, and I know he is really doing it to be funny too. I can't imagine life without a bunny either, they are so affectionate. And I agree....I love the lops' round boofy heads... so darn cute!

Back