• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lia's bath!!!

Laura&Lia

381644041_0822bcdfa4.jpg

381644042_1fcafce590.jpg

...and after the hair dryer...she seems a little lion!!! :lol:

381644044_501a26cf7d.jpg

381644047_0e1bcde392.jpg

381644049_6924766d1c.jpg

She is so cute!! I love the hair on the top of her head in the last photo! :lol:

She has one of the cutest faces I have ever seen on a cavalier. That blow dry fluffy head is great!

I'm with you, Karlin. That face!!!! It's wonderful. She is a doll. Does she like her bath and blow dry?

JaneB

i love the last pic with the blow dired hair she's so cute doesn't she freak out at the hairdryer noise lady hates it. We have to chase her round the house to get her dry.

Lia likes the hair drier!! When I'm drying mine she comes to see if she can get some of the heat of the hairdryer!!

lady barks everytime i use it i am not sure if it's the noise or because everytime i use it i am getting ready to go out Or i am reading too much in to that. We have been giving her treats everytime i use the dryer so she associates good things with the dryier but she still barks like crazy and wines.

Back