• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

URGENT!! Pooh question UPDATED

Claire L

Cara last poohed on Sunday. I was amazed at the size and amount that she did. However, she hasn't gone since and I'm wondering what I can do to bring it on. Minnie has no problems; she goes twice a day and Cara is with her when she goes. Any ideas???
:flwr:

She may just be a bit constipated from the stress. Try giving her a cod liver oil capsule or teaspoon of cod liver oil, or a stoned prune and see if that hurries things along. If she hasn't gone by tomorrow I'd ring the vet and discuss the situation and see what they think.

We had success at 6.45pm............ a nice firm poo :D
The secret: leave the back door open and let her go out by herself.
I guess I have a modest little girl :lol: :roll:

:w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**:

LOVE firm poos!

Congrats Claire!! I know the poo watch can be very exhausting!

Good for you Cara! :flwr:

me to i never thought a year ago i would ever talk to strangers about poo but it's such a relief when they have a firm poo.

Claire L said:
I guess I have a modest little girl :lol: :roll:

Oh bless her - I have a modest little boy like that too. Charlie will pace up and down and go round and round in circles getting really agitated if you are watching him. If he's left to himself he'll trot out, do it and then come zooming back in again :lol:

Back