• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pet Walker Plus - Pic Addad

Claire L

Mine arrived today, just as we were heading out to the park.
:w*w: what a great product!! I can't praise it highly enough. The two girls walked along no problem and it is so much easier than having to carry TWO extendable leashes :D

Getting them in and out of the car is so much easier and safer now :w**h**:

Thanks to everyone who replied to my query re: couplers - I am one happy camper (y)

:flwr: :hug:

I LOVE my petwalker!! I've got quite a system rigged up. I have an Outward Hound pouch (intended for a flexi leash)
http://tinyurl.com/3dnfnr attached to my leash. And then a poopy bag holder attached to it. In my pouch I carry my business cards, a house key, a couple of dollars and the all important treats. The holder also gives me something substantial to hold on to.

Very cool Cathy! What kind of extendable leash do you have? Does it have to be a special one to fit into the bag? Lame questions perhaps.... :?

Linda'nQuincy said:
Very cool Cathy! What kind of extendable leash do you have? Does it have to be a special one to fit into the bag? Lame questions perhaps.... :?

I don't use it on the extendable leashes. I have the regular petwalker leash tied onto it and use it that way. Works great and gives me something to carry my "stuff" in :D

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg
[/url]

Claire, what a beautiful place you have to walk your dogs! Love the coupler. We use them also. Your girls look like they are having a wonderful time.

molly said:
Claire, what a beautiful place you have to walk your dogs! Love the coupler. We use them also. Your girls look like they are having a wonderful time.

Thanks Molly! I love Burrow Beach; you can see Lambay Island and Irelands Eye directly in front of it. At the moment we have lots of Brent Geese and a couple of pairs of Heron . When we arrived with the dogs we met all the local pooches so they were all introduced to Minnie and re-introduced to Cara. A guy leaving the beach told us that he saw two youths heading up towards the harbour end with TWO PITBULLS and they were off leash :yikes :shock: we naturally headed in the other direction and I have to say, the dogs loved their walk and the pet walker plus is so user friendly.

:flwr:

Claire, beautiful pic of you and your gorgeous girls on the beach :flwr: Love the coupler too, can I ask where you got it from? I think my two would benefit from one of those :flwr:

I have a PetWalker too for when Razz (my sister's dog) comes over ... I agree, can't praise it highly enough. So much safer and easier.

Great pictures. They give everyone a nice look at how the leash works. Not to mention...the subjects are pretty dang attractive :D

Great photos Claire! I just love seeing you with your two lovely girls! :) What are they like together?

I can't really see- is it like a coupler, but with the coupler bits much longer than a standard one? that's what it looks like. If so I can easily replicate it as I have a super lead that can be used for training, a long lead. and a longist coupler too.

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Claire, beautiful pic of you and your gorgeous girls on the beach :flwr: Love the coupler too, can I ask where you got it from? I think my two would benefit from one of those :flwr:

Hiya Donna
http://www.arcatapet.com/item.cfm?cat=10912

This was the cheapest price I found : $29.12 including postage to Ireland and it arrived in 3 or 4 days - great service!!

Lisa T wrote:

I can't really see- is it like a coupler, but with the coupler bits much longer than a standard one? that's what it looks like. If so I can easily replicate it as I have a super lead that can be used for training, a long lead. and a longist coupler too.

:xctly: Lisa. The coupler can be changed from one piece to two or add more on if you like and everything clips together so , if you do get tangled up , you just unclip one bit and then clip it back -if you get my drift :roll:

Cathy Moon wrote
Great photos Claire! I just love seeing you with your two lovely girls! What are they like together?
Thanks Cathy,
they get on really well but I think that Cara will emerge as top dog.
When Minnie whines in the car (it's getting less frequent now) Cara growls softly at her and Minnie shuts up :badgrin:
They lie together on the sofa but as yet have separate beds but hopefully that will change.

Lisa - what I like about it is that the actual lead part is short and the extended parts are much longer. Also the clasps are not heavy and don't drag the dogs down. Jake likes to walk alongside me and Shelby likes to walk ahead and explore. With this walker each can walk at its own speed and not drag the other around with them.

Back