Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pet Walker Plus - Pic Addad

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by molly
    Claire, what a beautiful place you have to walk your dogs! Love the coupler. We use them also. Your girls look like they are having a wonderful time.
    Thanks Molly! I love Burrow Beach; you can see Lambay Island and Irelands Eye directly in front of it. At the moment we have lots of Brent Geese and a couple of pairs of Heron . When we arrived with the dogs we met all the local pooches so they were all introduced to Minnie and re-introduced to Cara. A guy leaving the beach told us that he saw two youths heading up towards the harbour end with TWO PITBULLS and they were off leash we naturally headed in the other direction and I have to say, the dogs loved their walk and the pet walker plus is so user friendly.

Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....

Post Thanks / Like

I love the photo on the beach where the photographers shadow shows!

Post Thanks / Like

Claire, beautiful pic of you and your gorgeous girls on the beach Love the coupler too, can I ask where you got it from? I think my two would benefit from one of those

Post Thanks / Like

Great pics Claire! They look like happy campers themselves!
    Lindsay
    Proud mom of Spencer (tri), Izzy (blen), Tilly (tri) and Howie the cava-cat

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have a PetWalker too for when Razz (my sister's dog) comes over ... I agree, can't praise it highly enough. So much safer and easier.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

Great pictures. They give everyone a nice look at how the leash works. Not to mention...the subjects are pretty dang attractive
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Great photos Claire! I just love seeing you with your two lovely girls! What are they like together?
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

I can't really see- is it like a coupler, but with the coupler bits much longer than a standard one? that's what it looks like. If so I can easily replicate it as I have a super lead that can be used for training, a long lead. and a longist coupler too.
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxs_Mummy
    Claire, beautiful pic of you and your gorgeous girls on the beach Love the coupler too, can I ask where you got it from? I think my two would benefit from one of those
    Hiya Donna
    http://www.arcatapet.com/item.cfm?cat=10912

This was the cheapest price I found : $29.12 including postage to Ireland and it arrived in 3 or 4 days - great service!!

Lisa T wrote:

I can't really see- is it like a coupler, but with the coupler bits much longer than a standard one? that's what it looks like. If so I can easily replicate it as I have a super lead that can be used for training, a long lead. and a longist coupler too.

Lisa. The coupler can be changed from one piece to two or add more on if you like and everything clips together so , if you do get tangled up , you just unclip one bit and then clip it back -if you get my drift

Cathy Moon wrote
    Great photos Claire! I just love seeing you with your two lovely girls! What are they like together?

Thanks Cathy,
    they get on really well but I think that Cara will emerge as top dog.
    When Minnie whines in the car (it's getting less frequent now) Cara growls softly at her and Minnie shuts up
    They lie together on the sofa but as yet have separate beds but hopefully that will change.
    Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....

Post Thanks / Like

Lisa - what I like about it is that the actual lead part is short and the extended parts are much longer. Also the clasps are not heavy and don't drag the dogs down. Jake likes to walk alongside me and Shelby likes to walk ahead and explore. With this walker each can walk at its own speed and not drag the other around with them.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah