• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Darby's Own Picture Thread

Linda

I was taking some pictures this morning, and I got a few adorable shots.

Thought you might enjoy them, I sure did.

Darby is a real character, this little boy just loves to play he loves the snow.

While outside playing this morning or should I tell the truth and say while outside going mad he broke one of his muttlucks. I called the company and they are super, they are going to send me a replacement one in the mail. :D :D :D :D
I think this has got to be one of the funniest pics I have ever taken of him.
Not sure if he is sticking his tongue out at me or not.
Dudley was'nt in the mood for playing today, so it will be his turn next.
This first picture is hilarious, here take this mom. :D :D :D

IMG_5204.jpg

Where has my baby gone. ??????????????
He looks so big all of a sudden,. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

IMG_4775.jpg

He is 10 Months Old already, where has the time gone.

IMG_4970.jpg

I wanna play, but my brother didn't feel like it today.

IMG_5311.jpg

I can play all by myself.

IMG_5229.jpg

Anybody for Kung Foo Fighting.

IMG_5258.jpg

My mom likes this one too she said. :D :D :D

IMG_5004.jpg

Back Inside what is it with this woman, she's always taking pictures of me I think she luvs me. :D :D :D :D

IMG_5130.jpg

i luv the first picture :lol: :lol:

he looks like hes having a fantastic time!!!great pictures! :flwr:

I bet his one little paw is soooo cold!!! :lol: Great news about the replacement bootie though! He is so flipping cute!!! I love the kung foo fighting picture!! Duna duna dun dun dun dun dun!! :lol: :lol:

Lol... on some of those it almost looks like you put him on a sheet of white canvas... you can't even see the lines in the snow!!

ps... I love Roots... (my favorite fleece is a red and white Roots Canada jacket I got at NF)... where did you get the Roots Pet stuff... is there a website?

Cicero's Mummy said:
ps... I love Roots... (my favorite fleece is a red and white Roots Canada jacket I got at NF)... where did you get the Roots Pet stuff... is there a website?

Raven

They sell it at Global Pets here in Canada, if you really like it and want one for your little Cicero let me know I would be happy to ship one to you.

They come in Red and Blue, but I luv the Red.
I am planning on getting one for Dudley tooooooooooooooooo.

That's why the Red Boots to match the Roots Coat.
Lol... on some of those it almost looks like you put him on a sheet of white canvas... you can't even see the lines in the snow!!

Raven: I did that on the Picture Program we have, I thought it looked coooooooooooooooooool. :D :D :D

Oh, Linda! That first picture is absolutely hilarious!! You NEED to enter it for our current "Cavaliers in Flight" theme contest!

WOW! Darby is growing up so fast! He's gone from the most adorable squishable little puppy to a simply stunning & sexxxxxxy young man!

Lovely pics Linda, the 4th one is wonderful - it really captures his thoughts :lol: At least he looks lovely and warm :flwr:

Oh Linda Darby is just so cute. Faith can't wait to meet him this weekend and she said she's asked me to make her look extra sexy so she can impress him. ;) :) :) Darby is growing up so beautifully. I LOVE his tongue picture it's adorable. I think the funniest thing about everything is that missing boot!! LOl You should have put one of Faith's on him so he could have 3 reds and 1 pink.. :lol: :lol: *HUGZ* to Darby ! See you saturday!

Linda said:
Cicero's Mummy said:

Raven

They sell it at Global Pets here in Canada, if you really like it and want one for your little Cicero let me know I would be happy to ship one to you.

They come in Red and Blue, but I luv the Red.
I am planning on getting one for Dudley tooooooooooooooooo.

That's why the Red Boots to match the Roots Coat.

Raven: I did that on the Picture Program we have, I thought it looked coooooooooooooooooool. :D :D :D

Linda I don't know how I missed this - Darby is just too gorgeous for words I love his red jumper - it really suits him and the pictures are fab - how I'd love one of those jumpers for Oakley ( oh and one for Merlin too) Do you know if you can get them on the internet or not?

arasara said:
Hi Kirsty,

I'm hopping in and answering your question for you K? :p less work for our over-worked friend Linda :lol:

Here's a link they can be purchased at:

http://www.copperboppers.com/xcart/product.php?productid=16160

That's the only online place I can find it at - that's cheaper than what it is sold for here :flwr:

Thanks - I think I'll have to put some overtime in first! especially as I want two and then the shipping :?

Thank you Sara for letting folks know about the coats. :flwr: :flwr:

Sorry gals things have not been too good for me over the past week, a lot of emotional damage.
:( :(
Anyway I do plan on getting my Darling Dudley a Red Coat, hanging on to the end of the season to see if they happen to go on sale.

Darby is wearing a small, but Dudley will definetely need a medium.
If they go on sale I will most likely get Darby a medium too for next winter, as he should be almost finished growing by then.

Lindsay: Thank you I just love him, he is so full of fun and mischief.
A great little fellow. :D

Back