• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Muttlucks Warranty

Linda

I just felt the need to let you all know that the famous Muttlucks that most of us own, the company are truly wonderful and value their customers.

I am not sure how, but on one of Darby's boots the plastic piece that the strap goes through for tighting came off.

I called them this morning, and they are going to send me another boot free of charge. I was so happy as I had called the store where I bought them and they said unfortunately they could not do anything.

I would of bought another pair, but thought I would give it a try calling the company directly and they were so nice.

So :mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav: cheers for Muttlucks and the warranty.

I love great customer service. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Yay ! Good to know Linda - :) I have a feeling I might be getting little missy Faith the itty bitty ones too! :yikes

I can't see darby's pictures on this computer :cry*ing: I don't know what's wrong with my browser.. ;(

arasara said:
Yay ! Good to know Linda - :) I have a feeling I might be getting little missy Faith the itty bitty ones too! :yikes

I can't see darby's pictures on this computer :cry*ing: I don't know what's wrong with my browser.. ;(

I would take them back for you and exchange them but I won't be heading that way until the boys get there checkups and that is April/May.

Oh Darby is :cry*ing: :cry*ing: that you can't see his pics, I couldn't resist posting especially the first one it is funny.

I am sure him and Faith/Brandy/Trixie will hit it off.

I was so happy that they replaced it FREE OF CHARGE.

SUPER WARRANTY.

Darby said to make sure you look at his pic when you get home. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Thanks for offering Linda but I don't think I'll be exchanging those booties - I'll keep them for little miss horsie for next year. I'm just going to have to start teaching her loose leash walking and so she's gonna need booties to be outside. I'm not teaching her when it's -29 outside though ~ screw that we'll have to learn it in class 2! LOL :yikes

That's great that they replaced it free of charge - I think their headquarters is somewhere here in Toronto. Wonder why they snapped like that? Kosmo had a string snap on his gooby booties and they basically told me to screw off. :roll: Whatever.

I will definately look @ darby sometime tonight although I already know he's a STUNNING boy! :) Faith will be drooling all over!! Hopefully he doesn't make her so excited that she pees.. :sl*p: :lol:

Well that just sold me on them... I told dh that with all this cold weather and snow... we might just have to invest in a quad! I was one of those people who said... "i may put clothes on my dog, but never shoes" Now, I am in search of some... What size do you think my 12 week old Cicero would wear... hmmm...

Cicero's Mummy said:
Well that just sold me on them... I told dh that with all this cold weather and snow... we might just have to invest in a quad! I was one of those people who said... "i may put clothes on my dog, but never shoes" Now, I am in search of some... What size do you think my 12 week old Cicero would wear... hmmm...

Raven

If you want them for now you will need to buy the Itty Bitty Ones, My hubby picked a pair up for Sara at a store close by his work and we got her the xxsmall. Kosmo already has this size and Sara said they are way to big for Faith/Trixie/Brandy :D :D :D :D :D

So she is now having to get the IttyBitty ones, when I called them as they are located here in Toronto they said they are available throughout the US at Petsmart.

You can also order them online at www.muttlucks.com

Oh, that is neat... I think we will make a pit stop at PetsMart on the way home from the airport... (it is right by our home).

Cicero's Mummy said:
Which do you recommend... fleece lined or all weather??

I would definetley get the fleece lined ones.

They are a few $$$$$$$$$$$$$ more but worth it.

The all weather seem stiffer. :yikes :yikes :yikes

Back