Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tiabellas question

Post Thanks / Like

Default tiabellas question

hi there

i ordered 2 puppias for indy from the tiabella website and i created an account.

however i haven't gotten an e-mail or anything confirming my order, but the money has been taken from my credit card so i know they must have received it.

there is also a mention of tracking your shipping on the site:
    'by creating an account......yada yada...you will be able to be up to date on an order status and keep track of the orders you've already made'

but when i log in i can't find any way to do this----anyone run into this before?

thanks!
    k
    Mom of Indiana Jones 'Indy' (Ruby male)

Post Thanks / Like

email Roxanne and ask her to ship a copy of your invoice and tracking number. She also has the store phone number on their webpage. I am sure she'd be more than happy to give all of that to you. I think her site was sending out automatic emails when you make an order but it didn't for me last time I ordered. Whatever the case - get in touch with her and I'm sure she'd be more than happy to help you out!
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

[quote="arasara"]email Roxanne and ask her to ship a copy of your invoice and tracking number. She also has the store phone number on their webpage. I am sure she'd be more than happy to give all of that to you. [quote]

Ditto... I would pm Roxanne
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

The same thing happened me today - I went on a bit of a spending spree (). I thought the mail may have gone into my spam folder and I deleted it.

I'll pm Roxanne now...
    Casshon

Molly (Blenheim) & Bella (Tri)
    Honey, Cassie & Tiki (Cavalier Angels)

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys will do!------------concerned i was doing something wrong.

can't wait to get them---i ordered a camo one and the bright green with leash...i'm a big fan of green
    Mom of Indiana Jones 'Indy' (Ruby male)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Tara sells them -- you could have just driven over to their training centre and picked out any colour you wanted. Mollys.ie has them as does pet-bliss.ie as well at minimal postage and everything on pet-bliss/poshpaws.ie has been 20% off the past month. Also petlondon.com will ship in a couple days from London. Wish I'd known you were looking for Puppias.

Also IMHO Puppia leashes are DANGEROUS -- I have had THREE clasps snap right out of the socket on Puppia leads with only a cavalier on the end -- not a hard puller either! -- leaving the dog running loose in an area with traffic -- so I strongly advise not using them near traffic, or replacing the clasp (you could get a shoe repair place to do this). I've posted about the leads in the past. I would not use them on any dog that pulls even slightly on a lead. They use an extremely cheap clasp nd haven;t chnged the supplier in the two years spanning when I bought the leds. At first I thought this was a freak accident then it happend with two more leads. I've never had this happen with any other product.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Roxanne's been a busy girl today! I also placed an online order but never received an email confirmation.. so I just emailed her and asked if it was in the system. She emailed me back, and we had to work out some shipping issues as I ordered a oversized bed and it's being shipped to Canada But she called me on the phone and we got it all rolling.

Really nice lady, super-friendly to deal with!

I also ordered a Puppia harness and lead (oops!). Good thing I have 5 backup leads in case....
    Bella's Mom

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Roxanne usually gets back to you pretty quickly, she may not be aware I know she was having some Hard Drive problems last week.

I will email her this thread so she can contact you.
    Mom to Daniel, Derrick, David
    Dudley 3 Years Old
    Darby 1 Year Old

Post Thanks / Like

Roxanne pm'd me to say that she had got my order. Can't wait to get all my goodies!
    Casshon

Molly (Blenheim) & Bella (Tri)
    Honey, Cassie & Tiki (Cavalier Angels)

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Guys !! Been a little swamped with orders ( Big Sale ) so I am a day or two behind invoicing .Unfortunately the site doesnt automatically email a confirmation , I do that when I invoice you ......and usually ship the same day . All orders placed 2 days ago are getting invoiced and shipped this morning, so you will be recieving that shortly ! Sorry for the delay !!