• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

For anyone who has a ruby....

Linda - maybe I can make some current pictures and get them posted on the Color Threads. I'll give it a shot!

people don't usually realise you can get ruby cavaliers. They look at my 5 mth pup (who is at the skinny, leggy stage) and ask 'and what breed is he?'

I've heard that many times about both of mine, and especially since there is a major difference in their size. My ruby is 13 pounds, the blenheim is a hog at 34.

Last time we were at the vets a lady who "breeds" cock-a-poos thought that Wallis was a cocker. We were insulted.

Crittercall said:
Linda - maybe I can make some current pictures and get them posted on the Color Threads. I'll give it a shot!

Get snapping Donna, what are you waiting for.

I was going to post the old pics, but thought you might like to add a few other ones toooooooooooo. ;) ;) ;) ;)

I think it is lovely seeing them all on the same page, I had to hunt for a picture of a Tri. Then I remembered that we were going to buy a Tri about a year ago from my breeder and went into my very very old emails and found the wee fellow.

So everybody is happy. :D :D :D :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

that's a great idea---i'm all for the colour threads!

indy is a full ruby except when he was a puppy he had the tiniest little speck of white on his forhead when we got him---i used to call it his star. it disappeared completely and then about a month ago i noticed that it is suddenly a little bit visible (maybe only to me because i know it's there). i can see the tiny bits of white peeking through the ruby. i wonder if this happened because of his coat thickening for the winter??? strange....

yes i agree---all rubies should be loved no matter what colour they are :D

i love the little blonde bits on indy's ears and chest...i think of them as his 'highlights' hee hee.

k

Well Kim, highlights are very fashionable for men right now!! 8)

And it's hard to get pictures of my two - all they want to do is sleep. Tibby had a bath today and she's exhausted. (medicated baths once a week for a while, she's gonna be a total noodle before this is over with!)

Back