• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Have you seen this? Pretty funny..

Molly's mom

If you want someone who will bring you the paper without first tearing it apart to remove the sports section
383051456_816df43ed7_m.jpg

then buy a dog.

If you want someone willing to make a fool of himself simply over the joy of seeing you .

383051461_56aba134e3_m.jpg

then buy a dog.

If you want someone who will eat whatever you put in front of him and never says it's not quite as good as his mother made it .
383051464_cfda975dc9_m.jpg

then buy a dog.

If you want someone always willing to go out, at any hour, for as long and wherever you want.
383051467_bc57668617_m.jpg

then buy a dog.

If you want someone who will never touch the remote, doesn't care about football, and can sit next to you as you watch romantic movies
383051470_17285f96b8_m.jpg

then buy a dog.

If you want someone who is content to get up on your bed just to warm your feet and whom you can push off if he snores

383051474_f27add89cf_m.jpg

then buy a dog.

If you want someone who never criticizes what you do, doesn't care if you are pretty or ugly, fat or thin, young or old, who acts as if every word you say is especially worthy of listening to , and loves you unconditionally,

383052020_9de72d9632_m.jpg

then buy a dog.

But, on the other hand, if you want someone who will never come when you call, ignores you to totally when you come home, leaves hair all over the place, walks all over you, runs around all night and only comes home to eat and sleep, and acts as if your entire existence is solely to ensure his happiness . .

Then buy a cat ;)
383052021_5f9e512c73_m.jpg

What did you think it was going to be?

Hahaha but my kitties arent that bad They come believe it oir not when called and they all want affection and love and sleep with my husband and I

Ellie's Mommy said:
Hahaha but my kitties arent that bad They come believe it oir not when called and they all want affection and love and sleep with my husband and I
Then your a lucky soul who got the one in 10 that behave that way - or so from my experience with cats! But I do have a one in a million rabbit. He acts 100% like a dog - comes when called, has a snit fit when you leave, butts your leg with his head to be patted and lies by yourside!

:lol: Love that cat in the LaZBoy

Actually you can clicker train a cat! And they can even do agility, believe it or not... :) There's a video on karen pryor's clicker training site.

My four cats all respond to their individual names and will all come as a group when I call 'Cats!' because that's how I call them in the morning when I give them their small portion of wet food.

The dogs can be a bit more selective in their hearing.... :lol:

That was very funny!!!

I have two cats, one is 18 and the other is 12. The both know their names. If I can't find one of them I just call out, Shadow or Alex and the correct cats comes usually meowing. They also know a few words like, eat, move and NO....everyone in my house knows no.....LOL. And Alex the 12 year old knows when the dryer beeps I have to get up and fold clothes. As soon as it beeps he just right down.

So Cute!!

That is sooo cute :) You just cant get a better pet than a dog, but like Kodee i had a rabbit that thought he was a dog!!!!

Back