Thread: Pet Flys

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pet Flys

I really want one of these. I dont fly (claustraphobic) but I think that it would be a easy way to transport Ellie in the car if I just place her in it and strap the carrier to the seat. My question is Ellie is around 12 pounds now and probably will gain a few more pounds Im assuming. Do you think she will be able to use the medium for the rest of her life as I hope? Thanks for your help
    Jasmine, mommy to Ellie (tri girl), Griffin, Hunter, & Dexter (kitties)

Ellie is here!!!!

http://elliethecavalier.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Aww I don't want to be the one who quashes your dreams but Kosmo is 16inches high and 14lbs.. I think it would be a tight fit if it's only 12 inches high.

Sorry.
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately... the medium petflys is not large enough for a Cavalier.

My old roommate has the medium for her 12lbs yorkie and the dog hardly fits comfortably... now she uses it for her two cats.
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks girls for your help. I actually contacted Tammy, the owner of Pet Flys, to see what she has to say. I did read on her website they are planning a larger line for larger doggies so there might be hope yet! I just want something I can use to buckle Ellie in on in the car and I figure a carrier is easier then trying to strap her in.

On the other hand though Im sure 1 out of my 3 cats would love to have a new bed heehee
    Jasmine, mommy to Ellie (tri girl), Griffin, Hunter, & Dexter (kitties)

Ellie is here!!!!

http://elliethecavalier.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Tammy is really great! She helped me when we were trying to get a gift for a friend...

Have you tried Celltei... they are comparable in price (some of them) and have great features for riding in the car.

www.celltei.com

I used this as my alternative to PetFlys.
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)