• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Don't pee on your sister!!!

Cathy T

Arrgggh...Jake!! Both pups were groomed yesterday and were (keyword here!) so nice and clean and smelled wonderful. Then...the inevitable...Shelby, little miss I gotta be in front bossy pants....scoots up alongside Jake to be sure she is leading the pack....just as Jake lifts his leg :yikes Yep....she ended up with a wet yellow side. Dang it!! Why do I even bother???!! :roll:

Just because you love them Cathy, aah what the heck is a little pee with all that lovin you get in return.
:lol: :lol: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hmmmmmmmm think maybe your post should say

Arrrrrrrrgggh Shelby not that darling sweet innocent loving boy. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Not his fault he has a bossy sister, to get him in trouble.

A fellow has to do what a fellow has to do. :yikes :yikes :yikes

If she wasn't little miss bossy pants gotta walk in front....she's such a character. She'll be walking along as nice as can be and as soon as she sees Jake coming up alongside she hits the turbo boost. For such a little sweet angel...she is such is a bossy broad :D

Not his fault he has a bossy sister, to get him in trouble
I have a feeling this was said about me a lot growing up with 3 brothers ;)

Would you have her any other way??? Maybe he's marking her as his property? Okay, probably not. Just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and make her not sound so bad.

It washes off. And it may not be the worst thing she ever gets on her. And you know you keep doing it for that nice smell for however long it lasts - be it minutes or days!

I apologize in advance for what I am about to do. Truely I understand your frustration... but, you know, I just gotta :rotfl:

Shelby says: :oops: Sorry Mom!!

My Molly is also 'Miss Bossy Pants' and also has to be upfront too....always first...runs faster....seems to learn quicker than Max...I wonder is this typical for m/f pairs??

Lynn

LOL, Shelby! she has that competitive edge, pretty cute. hey, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose...

i say get the garden hose and give her a squirt on her side. zack and belle had several days in a row in which one or the other would step in their poop in the backyard before i could clean it up, and me and Mister Garden hose became very good friends.
:yuk:

:lol: :lol: But I know what you mean. Jeremy is always peeing on Faith. He actually goes out of his way to aim her up.

Monty , who is bottom of the pack, has always weed on the others, as puppies. Joly often gets a yellow head, because Mr Nosy looks under the others, sometimes, to see where the wee comes from.

:lol: Glad it's not just my two! Charlie is ALWAYS putting his head under Maxx as he lifts his leg to pee - poor boy has been baptised that many times :roll: :lol:

Donna wrote
Glad it's not just my two! Charlie is ALWAYS putting his head under Maxx as he lifts his leg to pee - poor boy has been baptised that many times

:rotfl: cl*p

:flwr:

Oh Cathy I feel your pain - couldn't he wait until right before their next grooming appointment?! :sl*p: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats happened a couple of times here ..when the little chi's decide to go UNDER Colby as he is peeing !

LOL Cathy that's hillarious!!!

Kosmo's never done that before - PG he never does it.

Wonder what shelby thought of that! :lol:

Well I'm glad we all got a chuckle out of that! :D And I'm relieved to know others have to deal with it too. It was a real pain when Shelby was so little, she inevitably would walk right underneath Jake midstream and get soaked. We were at the dog park one day, she was just a baby, and a big dog came over, lifted his leg RIGHT ON HER, and just soaked her head to toe. Her face was so pitiful, looking at me with this confused look with a cascade of yellow pee dripping down her face. This is why I carry water and towels in the car!! I bought some no-rinse shampoo and that took care of it in a jiffy. I also use it on Jake as he a tendency to pee on his skirt. Oh they keep it lively for us don't they?! ;)

Lynn - no clue if it's a m/f thing or not but it sure cracks me up. She'll be trotting along, see him off to the side coming up and speed up. Doesn't even look at him, just gotta be in the lead. Such a character she is.

Barbara Nixon said:
Joly often gets a yellow head, because Mr Nosy looks under the others, sometimes, to see where the wee comes from.
Oh what I would give to see that! :lol:

Back