• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Libby

gocamping

It's been awhile since I posted updated pictures of Libby on this board. She is 7 months already! How do you think those ears look? It seems like they are taking forever to come in.

2007LibbyJan20077months001.jpg

This is my new Marilyn Monroe pose. If you remember seeing the picture of me with my fur coat on!

2007LibbyJan20077months006.jpg

I am trying to sit still, but I am one busy girl.

2007LibbyJan20077months004.jpg

A little change with the red background for Valentines day!

2007LibbyJan20077months005.jpg

Mom says, this picture reminds her of an old peppermint patty commercial. I feel a cool breeze blowing through my hair!

She is getting so big! She has more fur than Izzy has at a year old. I have given up on her coat. Libby is a doll! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Oh LIbby it seems like just yesterday I was reading your "coming home" thread!! I can't believe you're already 7 months old. You're sure a beautiful girl - I bet your mommy is very proud of you and shows you to everybody. :flwr: Your ears are delicious ;)

Back