Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, I'm a dork...

Post Thanks / Like

Default So, I'm a dork...

I ordered a new purse in from Coach (because it was green) and it got here today... and I totally don't like it! It is a Demi Satchel... that I was told looks like thier hobo bags, and it doesn't. So... I returned the purse, but saw something I just couldn't pass up...

The Legacy Stripe Dog Sweater...
    http://www.coach.com/content/product...ategory_id=623

It is so cute... and I have the legacy stripe umbrella and ponytail scarf... and a legacy strip turtleneck of my own... so I thought it would make a great family photo. (DH has a nice Chocolate Dress Shirt I am going to throw him in with jeans) I ordered it a size bigger than he would need right now so that it will fit a little closer to the time when we get our "fall" photos done for our Christmas update.

I figure it would make a nice update for everyone and doggie anouncement...
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

Oh thats cute and it will make a beautiful family portrait. I know what you mean about buying a Coach just because of the color. I have the lilac firefly bag from last season. I lusted after it for so long as it was the perfect color and my hubby bought it for me for my birthday! Unfortunetly because we waited so long I missed out on the matching wallet Oh well maybe next time
    Jasmine, mommy to Ellie (tri girl), Griffin, Hunter, & Dexter (kitties)

Ellie is here!!!!

http://elliethecavalier.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Lol, the girls all know me in my Coach store. They actually call me anytime they get anything green in, or even know about anything green. I have had some stuff back-ordered even before it came out! LOL!

My poor dh says at least it is not LV!! I actually loved the look of them... like 5 years ago, but then all the knock offs came out... and that turned me off.
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

Im not crazy about LV for some reason Not my thing I guess though their groomsman line made me change my mind a little but still not enough to make me want one.

Dior though is a different story. Sadly all of its so pricey and I feel bad spending such a huge amount of money all on myself so its just a dream I guess.
    Jasmine, mommy to Ellie (tri girl), Griffin, Hunter, & Dexter (kitties)

Ellie is here!!!!

http://elliethecavalier.blogspot.com/

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Tell me I'm wrong and it doesn't cost $148 for a little tiny jumper!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm with you Pauline - I couldn't imagine spending that much on a sweater for myself let alone the dog

It is cute though Raven
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

I'm with you guys. If I spent $148 on a sweater for Maddy my husband would have me certified!
    Pam
    Pam
    Mummy to Miss Madeleine born 9/1/2006

Post Thanks / Like

<--- not nutty... just designer crazed... I blame it on my mom... She taught me how to shop!

That is cheap compared to my wardorbe... I love Brooks Brothers and Ann Taylor... and Dr. Mojo or Indigo Nation is where I get my jeans... so I guess I dont look at it that way...
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

LOL I've never heard of most of those brands Raven
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Dr. Mojo and Indigonation aren't brands, they are stores that carry a bunch of brands like Juicy Couture, True Religion and Rock and Republic... things like that... don't feel too bad, there are only 3 Indigonations in the whole country!
    (To Each Thier Own)