Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, I'm a dork...

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a Target girl, where the people AND dog clothes are priced normally. I opened this link and thought I read it wrong. I would have to give up food for 2 weeks to by my dog that sweater.
    Lindsay
    Proud mom of Spencer (tri), Izzy (blen), Tilly (tri) and Howie the cava-cat

Post Thanks / Like

lol... I love Target too... I am in there at least once a week!! They have great diy stuff!! I tend to have an interior decorating streak every so often and they are great for that...

Have you seen they carry the AKC toys... they came out with some new ones that are SOOOOO cute!
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

are you a millionaire or something?!

Post Thanks / Like

um, not that I last checked...

I just choose to spend my money on such things as these... I was a big saver through college, investments are a smart idea... now it's time to have fun!
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cicero's Mummy
    I blame it on my mom... She taught me how to shop!
    Ooops, I taught my daughter to shop in Primark and H&M like all the girls I know. I think we get more of a buzz getting lots for our money. I don't even let her get anything in Top Shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Raven, the Coach sweater is adorable!! Looking forward to seeing pics of your baby wearing it. Hope he does not outgrow it too soon ... (Lucky has nearly outgrown his whole wardrobe ...)
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cicero's Mummy
    <--- not nutty... just designer crazed... I blame it on my mom... She taught me how to shop!

That is cheap compared to my wardorbe... I love Brooks Brothers and Ann Taylor... and Dr. Mojo or Indigo Nation is where I get my jeans... so I guess I dont look at it that way...
    Well, I buy clothes at Brooks Brothers and Ann Taylor also, and hubby didn't think I was certified for that. He would take me to Bloomingdales and Neimans for a real shopping spree. When you are out in the professional world you do need to dress appropriately. Nowadays I don't have the top of the line shopping sprees either because he is retired.
    But even if he were still working too, he would never understand my spending that much on a sweater for Maddy.
    I do think there is a difference, just my opinion you understand.
    Hey, if you can afford it and hubby agrees, more power to you.
    Pam
    Pam
    Mummy to Miss Madeleine born 9/1/2006