• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

T minus 8 days

enchantingdragon

Im sorry but I am going craaazzzyyy as I await Ellie's arrival. Next Friday my hubby and I will be :drivecar: doing to Virginia to finally see our baby. We are staying over at the breeder's house overnight as its a long drive and we did want to spend some time with her before we snatched her pup away and drive home. I have been handling this waiting period well, if I do say so myself, but for some reason today I am going stir crazy!!!! I have bought her most of her stuff (crate, x-pen, puppia, nylabones, toys, etc) though not all of it has arrived yet. There will be another order of bones and toys this weekend I think and then once she arrives itll be more fun because then I can finally buy her some clothes and additional puppias and collars once I know her size for sure.

Sorry there is nothing to this post expect my rambaling as Im going crazy with the wait! :shock:

Hate to break it to you but it's going to get worse with time!! icon_whistling

Thank Goodness Faith was a rescue and I wasn't forced to wait for 8-12 weeks for her like everybody else in my neck of the woods. I couldn't sleep or even eat for the 48 hours before I got her. I think I must have gone through my whole house with a magnifying glass to make sure everything was OK ;)

I am so excited for you to get Ellie ~ it make sme so happy to think of you going to get her as you've had kind of a rough time .. *HUGZ*!

I'm doing the jumping dance for you! :) :jmp: :jmp:

Lol, I totally know how you feel... I have a few extra $$ put away so that we can stop on the way home from getting Cicero and get any other "last minute" things or if something doesn't fit him yet, we can buy one that does... lol. :)

I think you are handeling your wait much better than I am... :)

Sara thanks so much for thinking of me :flwr: It means a lot to me Yes life has been a bit rough lately but hopefully Ellie can live up to her name as a comforter spaniel and help me heal my heart finally ;)

I am thrilled for you!!! I know how anxious you must be!! After my whirlwind Zoey fiasco, waiting is the ABSOLUTE WORST!! The feeling of anxiety driving to her up off of the plane was unexplainable!! My only suggestions: RETAIL THERAPY!! :lol: Filling my time shopping for her was not only making the time go by quicker, but it makes me feel closer to her in the process. ;)

Oh Jasmine I am so excited for you!! Everything has really worked out perfectly for you and Ellie, she was truly meant to be yours.

If you need someone to get excited with about your pup, you know I am here! I'm also getting Sadie that weekend also so we can definitely be anxious together!!!

I hope your drive goes well and it's love at first sight for you and Ellie!!!!!

Back