• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday to Annie!

anniespeeps

Our little Princess Annie is one year old today! She may not be a puppy any longer, but she'll always be our puppy. It's hard to believe how tiny she was when we first got her. She has brought a huge amount of joy to our family.

She's the best doggie ever!

annie2.jpg

a1.jpg

a6.jpg

coat1.jpg

anniesnooze3.jpg

:rah: :rah: :mexwav: Happy 1st Birthday ANNIE :hppybdy: :jmp2: :lotsaluv:

You are indeed a beautiful girl :l*v:

:*nana: :lotsaluv:

:hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: What a loverly girl you are 1 today----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney --Sam)

:hppybdy: Sweet Annie

You are delicious, gorgeous, beautiful and we Wish You The Best Day Today and Everyday Darling. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Oh how I just love love that last piccy of her. :D :D :D :D :D

Hope you are getting extra loving if that is possible, and some extra treats. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Oh Annie what a beautiful little princess you are!!

I am especially fond of your beautiful pink coat !! :flwr:

Hope you have a wonderful day and you're extra spoiled by mommy and daddy.. :)

:hppybdy:

Happy birthday Annie!! You sure are a sweet looking girl.

BTW....Jake is 4 and Shelby 3 and I still refer to them as my puppies...and then people ask "how old are your puppies"! :D

HAPPY BDAY ANNIE!!!!!...hope you were spoilt rotten today!!

oh she is absolutely gorgeous! :flwr:

Back