• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Can anyone explain this???? Please read; URGENT!!

:thnku: for all the support folks. The good news is that both girls shared the same bed last night :*nana: I think we are to blame for their behaviour because we've been doting on them and probably giving them far too much attention. It's very hard not to :l*v: :l*v: because we know that they have both had bad experiences and we so want to make it up to them. I realise now that we need to just let them BE and settle in by themselves. They are fine at feeding times; I space them about three feet apart and Cara always finishes first but does not go near Minnie's food. When Minnie finishes she goes and has a look in Cara's bowl and Cara goes and looks in Minnie's bowl. Twice a day I give them both a treat together and they have no problem with that either. I honestly think that by giving Minnie the toy last night , her reaction to it stirred up something in Cara and that's how they got into a spat. It's weird though that the spat happened a good while after the toy had been removed :? Maybe Cara thought that Minnie was looking for too much attention??
Anyway, they are both fine this morning. I just realised as I am typing this; I am upstairs and they have not followed me up :w**h**: I am going to ignore them as much as possible today and except for taking them out for their walk, I will just let them be....

I LOVE MY BABIES :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

:flwr: :hug:

*phew* good to hear things are sorting themselves out.... it must be soooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to not totally spoil them...!!!! :lol: ;) icon_whistling

Great news Claire. That's the trouble though isn't it, we just love our babies so much. I guess they know now by the way they are being treated that they are loved. I'm sure they sense it :flwr:
Julie and the girls

Back