• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

lady lost two milk teeth today!

Natalie

Big day for lady she lost two bottom milk teeth and i can't find them so i think that she may have swallowed them which i have heard is quite common, i have a quick question is it usual for her to go off her food she didn't touch her tea and we wet it to soften it? She very playful and she has been eating treats when we did training. So i don't think she ill.

Lily was not very interetsed in her food when she was teehing. I think it's normal.

she four and a half months she had red gums a couple of weeks ago and then two just fell out!

Don't worry. Dylan lost all the front bottom teeth in one go and by the end of the week the new ones were in. I managed to find one of the teeth then I forgot and dusted it off the fireplace. I was playing tug of war with him tonight, something I don't usually do and a big tooth fell out, I'll keep that one in a safer place! ;)

Back