• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Blenheim Thread Only

Here's my gus last summer. A bit fluffy after a bath!

Gusposing.jpg

I love Pesto. Such fabulous markings!!!! Where did you get 'Pesto' for a name? I'm so tempted to ask what kind of pesto he is.... but he's too cute to serve with the pasta! :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

My fiance and I were trying to think of an Italian name for him when we first got him. Even though he's a breed from the UK, he's got those Italian looking eyes. So as I was thinking of ideas with my fiance (Tony, Vinnie, etc.) and I threw in the word Pesto as a joke. She loved it! The more I thought about it, yeah that's a fairly unique name for a pet. So it stuck.

Sometimes his behavior does emphasize the "pest" in "pesto", and sometimes he's just a little Pestorino.

It was love at first sight with Miss Ellie
334920801_a563651e80_m.jpg

I forgot how little she was!!! :)
341755505_923224c788_m.jpg

364676228_3039b9d8c7_m.jpg

Ellie today! She is growing into such a beautiful doll. She has brought us soooo much happiness! She is my little blenheim dreams come true. :)
411731578_1da2fa6fdd.jpg

Such beautiful dogs!

Where did you guys get the little Cavalier toy for Wesley and Coco?
I have to get one!

Here is my Charlotte:
Charlotte1.jpg

Awwww.... All your pics make me miss my sweetie pie even more! Here he is, Mr. Handsome... :lotsaluv:

m0120463.jpg

m0123818.jpg

m0139714.jpg

The King of my Heart

m0139978.jpg

Ok, I am going to be uncouth-- does Ariel have a blue eye? I only ask because I had a rescue in Wisconsin who is age 7 - that had one blue eye.

WoodHaven said:
Ok, I am going to be uncouth-- does Ariel have a blue eye? I only ask because I had a rescue in Wisconsin who is age 7 - that had one blue eye.

I instantly wondered the same thing!! And then thought I remembered reading something about her eyes earlier. I did...here it is:

Meet Ariel, our new female! Just adopted her yesterday from a friend's mother who does independent rescue. We are told that she is about 6 months old and that her right eye was scratched when she was younger, causing the "ghosting". That is why the original owner gave her up

She is a sweet little thing..isn't she?!! :flwr: Original owner...that was certainly your loss! ;)

OK - Ive decided to bump this thread up as the Ruby and Black and Tan thread always seems to be resurfacing, and I dont think our beautiful Blenheims should be forgotten about!

Here are my two rascals:

Millie

picture.php

and Milie again...

picture.php

and here's our funny little woman Chloe..

picture.php

picture.php

Was looking for the blenheim thread last week, love all the photos ,such beautiful dogs, must admit have a soft spot for blenheims:luv:

Back