• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruby Thread Only

We've only had Teddy for a few weeks now, but I've managed to sneak a few pics in there... :)

Teddy performing his favorite pasttime... licking... on the day we brought him home.
393711948_b7bbc3ada4_m.jpg

Teddy's just making sure Ellie knows that he's the BIG brother..
395390585_eb88b9d2aa_m.jpg

Teddy's gorgeous face, taken just a few minutes ago..
411731601_52183d4be8_m.jpg

With Ozzy & Andrea on Homecoming Day:

OzzyClancyAndy.jpg

Oh BarbMazz you have a Golden and Cavalier too!!
I have a year old golden male and I can't wait to introduce him to his new little sister.

Griffin:
GriffChristmastree.jpg

Bronte said:
With Ozzy & Andrea on Homecoming Day:

OzzyClancyAndy.jpg

Oh BarbMazz you have a Golden and Cavalier too!!
I have a year old golden male and I can't wait to introduce him to his new little sister.

Griffin:
GriffChristmastree.jpg

Oh, yes I do!! Clancy and Ozzy are like soul mates! They get along really, really well. They even do the same things that get them into a bit of trouble icon_whistling

Ozzy was very gentle with Clancy right from the beginning. He lays on his side and Clancy basically crawls all over him, chewing on this or that. They also do mean "bitey face" game... Clancy is up on the couch and Ozzy stands on the floor so they're at the same level... flashing their teeth at each other in good fun.

So cute....and good news!
Griffin is very gentle and submissive, he lays on the floor flat while my friend's tiny dogs run all over him!

Griffin is such a "dog's, dog" he needs a playmate.
I think our new Cav will be the perfect fit.

How old was Ozzie when you got Clancy?

Bronte said:
So cute....and good news!
Griffin is very gentle and submissive, he lays on the floor flat while my friend's tiny dogs run all over him!

Griffin is such a "dog's, dog" he needs a playmate.
I think our new Cav will be the perfect fit.

How old was Ozzie when you got Clancy?

Ozzy will be six next month. It sounds as though Griffin will welcome his new playmate! You'll have so much fun watching them together!

Here's Chelsea at 8 weeks still at the breeder. Sitting in a fruit basket & so appropriate cos she's absolutely edible! She's 2 1/2 now
Chelseaat13wks.jpg

We got her at 3mths & we all fought over who got to snuggle with her
chelseababy.jpg

& then she found her feet...
ChelseaJack.jpg

but now she's grown up - no more tug-of-wars she can't win!
chelseaJackforboard.jpg
& then when all else fails she's always got somewhere safe to retreat to...
chelseaincrate.jpg

Sorry so many pics - like all Cavaliers they're so photogenic that we have too many pics to choose from. :lotsaluv:

Thank you--we think so! He can look so very different from one picture to the next, though. I had a hard time deciding which ones to post. Often times he seems to just want to look regal and elegant (or something), and occasionally he just looks cute. It's pretty funny. I think it must be about whether/how you are able to capture the expression in their eyes at any given moment.

Hi

And this is the youngest girl of our three ,her name is Rosie and she is now 1 yr 4 months.

rosie at 12 months rosie at six months

rosie at 11 months rosie at 13 months just spayed

rosie at 14 months ami and rosie

rosie at 6 months all 3 and Luke in a funny hat

Poppy 18 months Rosie 5 months
and Diasy 10 months Nov 2007

Best Wishes

Brian

She is lovely BrianM...the first pic is a heartmelter,no less!What a lovely expression she has:lotsaluv:

All of these photos are adorable. I just saw this thread. Rubies are so pretty. My daughter wants one. I told her we need to get the two we have raised up and trained a bit before I even want to think about another! It is easier to train one at a time!

I already posted Lucky but here are some pics that have Sparky in too ...

Sparky:
CIMG7464.jpg

The two muskateers:
two3.jpg

CIMG7433.jpg

CIMG7361-1.jpg

PB098178.jpg

PB077942.jpg

wakeupcall.jpg

Last edited:
Geez, I missed this thread too! Here are some pictures of my dog soul mate, Miles...

Miles at 11 weeks with his "sister"...his real sister died when she was very young, so he was raised with a baby goat. He LOVES goats!
1831408493_65838b38d4.jpg

Miles at 16 weeks
1053201549_dee97dcf11.jpg

Miles Smiling on his 1st Birthday
2418292487_dbab9458d9.jpg

Miles and his new brother, Truman
2291838105_0841007076.jpg

Doesn't he look like that white thing in the "Never Ending Story"???
2501151288_f8a9c07e2d.jpg

Miles at 1 year, 4 months old
2796974582_a1207f04f5.jpg

Miles at 1 year, 7 months
2998853959_75b6067fb6.jpg

Getting dirty looks from both boys!
2860849516_989f361d7d.jpg

I love this picture of him, he's so pretty:lotsaluv:
2999703122_73c7954642.jpg

Back