• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nemo goes to the beach

tuna

Hello there! haven't posted in a while, I have been snooping around for potty training tips though. Nemo sure is taking his time *sigh*

well anyways, I like to take him to the beach when I can because he absolutely loves it (and the water). See for yourself:

nemo-beach.jpg

If you've seen my photos before, you'll know I don't like taking static portraits. Its much more fun to get him whilst he is running! Good exercise too - for both of us!

Oh please enter one of those in the "Cavaliers in Flight" theme! Those are great pics! :flwr:

sounds like a great challenge. I'll go take a perfect one for the theme today once the rain stops!

Cutie Nemo is now officially a teenager! passing those gangly looking stage? tall , long skinny legs ? hee hee.

Awesome action shots!!!! I hope one day i can get some like that of Molly & Max.... thanks for sharing!

Lynn

Back