• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

registration mix-up?

waveyskies

Okay, I need to know if this is really as bizarre as I think it is! I have just received Teiglin's registration papers, but the name and tattoo are for a different dog! :yikes Could this just be a simple mistake, and more importantly, can it be easily fixed!?!?!?!? I've written to my breeder but I just wanted some input, as I've never dealt with this sort of situation before.
:? :? :? :?

I would just call the registry, there may have been a mix up. Did you save copies of the registration papers that you sent out?

The breeder needs to straighten this out as she registered the dogs and she has to change the regsitration herlsef as the previous owner of both. Right now presumably you have papers saying you own a different dog and legally you need to get that corrected. If the dog is tattooed it would be unlikely this is anything but a mix-up. :)

Back