• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Steph & Baily Snow Swept.

Me and Baily after a long walk in the snow here in Wales today.

SnowDay09-1.jpg

You look so wet and cold but happy! I wish we would get some snow here in Virginia.

Baily needs a sweater!

He did get a little cold and had to be wrapped in my jacket and scarf and brought home quickly.

SnowDay09-2.jpg

The begining of the walk he started off so brave chasing snowballs and running in the snow up his chin.

Oh, his poor ears! I'm sure you got them dried out quickly. :D

Cute picture of both of you. He looks a bit worse for the weather than you!

Oh bless him :? Poor little love. I'll bet he enjoyed it though - I had a job to keep Maxx in from the snow LOL He kept getting clumps of ice stuck in the fur on his feet :shock: I was sat combing them out and as soon as I'd done so he wanted back out again :roll:

Our snow has all gone now but my eldest son came home with a huge stuffed snowman for the furries this weekend. They've been running round like loonies 'fighting' and playing tuggy with it all afternoon - now they're both crashed out by my side and snoring loudly :lol:

What great pictures! I wish we could just get one snow here. Just a light one even. I haven't seen a good snow in years. I would love to see how Lily would react.

He needs to get some muttlucks and a nice cozy warm winter coat.

Such a lovely photo of you both. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Back