• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

photo bucket

lily

which one do you use in the options to send an enlarged pic?? tried a few but didnt work>>>> :? :?

on photobucket if you reduce the size of your picture then the pic size is permanently reduced and you need to re-upload if you want a bigger pic. At least that is how it works for me.

Flickr offers you the option to post with differnet sizes and does not permanently change your file size if you reduce it.

I hope that makes sense.

I'm not an experienced picture poster, but I first put the picture in My Photo, then take it to Adobe to resize it, then to Photobucket to post it. I may be making hard work out of something that is easy, but it has worked so far for me! 8)

I do the same, but upload to my computer using the Canon software, resize etc in Paintshop Pro, then load onto Photobucket.

Generally speaking, I don't like Adobe. It's a bit more advanced than I have the patience for but the sizing is easy.

Does anybody have a favorite Photo Software that they like that is a bit more "user friendly" and doesn't cause so much frustration?

Back