• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

More photos of Ollie!

cavalicious

Every weekend I take photos of Ollie so that I can keep up to date with his growth :) Today my camera was acting a bit funny, so these pictures didn't turn out so well but I hope you enjoy them anyway! :flwr:

You can't see me!

DSC04723.jpg

The sun is so bright

DSC04722.jpg

Ooooooooh Rope

DSC04681.jpg

My rope!

DSC04734.jpg

Look at this floor, Mum! You can hardly see it!

DSC04758.jpg

Yum

DSC04752.jpg

Annabell: What are you doing?
Ollie: Help, she won't stop taking photos!

DSC04759.jpg

Ollie: Just lay low and she won't find us
Annabell: Get.....off.....me.........NOW

DSC04745.jpg

Wonderful pictures Emily. What a terrific idea to take pictures each weekend to track how he grows. That first year, they change so much. And you will have a wonderful record of it all. I especially love the 1st picture. He looks like the king of the jungle stalking his prey! The others are so sweet.

Oh Emily, such a beautiful boy, i know how much joy cavaliers bring to our lives, i can't live without my Chester. Ollie is just precious, you must be very proud and so happy to have such a gorgeous little fluffball follow you around and wanting your attention! Congratulations!!! :flwr: :D :flwr:

Em, those are great pictures, each and every one. Ollie is growing, I that you are sharing it with us. I didn't vote for your avatar because I could not have possibly chosen just one. Each time I thought I had a favorite I went back and changed to another favorite. It's impossible, you've got a gorgeous puppy.

All of your pictures in both posts of Ollie are....adorable, adorable, adorable, cute, cute cute. He's gorgeous. You take excellent pictures. When I first started looking at them I was thinking, why is the grass so green and beautiful, for mine is all brown and dead looking. Then I scrolled back up and saw that you are from Austrialia. That answered by question...LOL icon_whistling

Thankyou so much everyone :flwr: Your all so sweet!

Scouty Girl, I live on the coast so we get a fair bit of rain all through the year. I know parts of my grass are still brown though! We're having a bad drought in Australia and most of the other country have dust pits for backyards :(

Back