• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

sorry folks!

Chelle has been great in offering some private encouragement as I tackle this in increments.

There are a range of options available with the profiles but in general:

You can put up a personal picture there of yourself and/or dogs, have a mini weblog for your dogs, have a favourite quote highlighted, add friends and have a network just as you would with someplace like MySpace, use chat just amongst other board members, people can leave comments, etc.

The documentation for a lot of this is pretty weak though -- so I will probably create a forum where people can share ideas about managing their profiles -- as I won't give guidance on using the profiles! :lol: Too much to do already. Eeveryone will have a basic profile anyway so you can choose to use the enhanced Personal Page or not yourself.

It's sounding good, but also like a lot of work. I'm sure it's gonna be great once we get up and going.

You deserve another star by your name for all this work - and so does Chelle!!

Birthdays will automatically come up each day (if someone is having one)on the site at the bottom, and on the calender -- as long as you enter your birthdate!

Back