• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bertie and his new coats

alibunnylady

Thought it was time I posted more pics of my darling little Bertie. He has six, or is it seven coats now, losing count here! lol!

Here are some shots in his latest two.
Picture381.jpg

This is him with his bestest friend, Elvis the Pugston terrier (Pug/Boston)
Picture364.jpg

They never ever stop playing when they are together
Picture373.jpg

This is his new Puppia 5 jacket, I love it and so does he
Picture395.jpg

Just checking out the other designs
Picture391.jpg

Doesn't he look smart
Picture396.jpg

I just love him sooooooo much, wish I could afford to buy even more coats for him, hehehe.

Alison

Where did you get the blue one from? It looks nice and warm. And the black one, where's that from and is it water proof? Dylan needs a coat. I'm hoping it won't be raining here in Essex tomorrow as puppy class is outside :?

Thanks for posting your pics :flwr: :flwr:

*Pauline* said:
Where did you get the blue one from? It looks nice and warm. And the black one, where's that from and is it water proof? Dylan needs a coat. I'm hoping it won't be raining here in Essex tomorrow as puppy class is outside :?

Thanks for posting your pics :flwr: :flwr:

I got the blue one on ebay from an American seller (I am UK), here is a link for you http://search.ebay.co.uk/eskimo-jacket_W0QQfromZR40QQpqryZeskimoQ20jacket

The black one is Puppia and you should be able to get one from places like the New York Dog Shop online etc etc. http://thenewyorkdogshop.com/puno5skico.html They also sell the eskimo jacket, not sure which would work out cheaper for those of you in the states.

I had to make an alteration to the eskimo jacket as it was too long under the body and covered Bertie's willy so I sewed back the bottom ends to make it fit him properly. Might be an idea to bear that in mind if you are looking for something for a boy doggy.

The Puppia one is fully waterproof and the blue one is shower proof and nice and thick and warm.

Alison

Ohhh very nice!!! Puppia sure has some nice coats! You have a lucky pup!

Lynn

Back