• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Welcome Belle

Hollyett

Well we travelled over 200 miles yesterday to pick up Belle, She is really tiny, much smaller at 9 weeks then Holly was. She travelled really well home and I managed to ger her to eat a very little last nite. We introduced Belle and Holly on neutral ground and it went well, Holly barked at first but soon settled down. Last night belle was in her crate with the door open. We left her in the kitchen with a nappy pad down. Holly was kept to her usual routine sleeping in her bed in our room. Belle really cried so Ive been up half the night cuddling her. Its really early days yet so I havent been lucky enough to get Belle to wee in her toilet place. As soon as I can I will post a photo of her. :D

Crikey Belle and Bella seem to be really popular cavie names :lol:

Welcome Belle from Fraggle and Bella xx

oh Welcome home Belle! and congrats to you on your addition!! cant wait to see pictures! :flwr:

Back