Thread: Carrier Question

Post Thanks / Like

Default Carrier Question

So I think getting a PetFly might be out as I think Ellie might be too big or grow to be too big to make it worth it. Im still on the look out for a carrier though as I think it would be the easiest for me to transport her places in a car with me. I was thinking of taking her to NY too to visit some of my friends and this is an easy way to take her on the trains and subways if I have to so I rather just buy a carrier for the car and traveling. Ive been looking around and I realize the reason why I really like the PetFlys is the side flap

http://www.petflys.com/flyheart.html

I like that when I strap her in I can open the side still and she can lay down still but see out if she wants to. Many of the other carriers I see look like she would have to stand in order to be able to see out which I imagine could get somewhat tiresome. Any suggestions as to anything thats similar to the PetFly with this option of the side flap? Thanks!
    Jasmine, mommy to Ellie (tri girl), Griffin, Hunter, & Dexter (kitties)

Ellie is here!!!!

http://elliethecavalier.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

the celltei carrier that i got is great - it has a camo mesh on the sides.. you can't see in but they can see out. I LOVE it. I imagine all of their models are somewhat the same? You could call celltei and ask.

http://www.celltei.com/gobasic.html

This is the one i have - it doesn't look like they can see out but they can
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Sara I think Im going to get one of those Celleti ones as they seem to be the only ones that can accomodate Cavaliers and I really do want a carrier to tote her around in just for trains and subways when I travel to the city. Itll just be easier for me
    Jasmine, mommy to Ellie (tri girl), Griffin, Hunter, & Dexter (kitties)

Ellie is here!!!!

http://elliethecavalier.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

you might wnat to wait and measure her first Jasmine. Kosmo won't fit in the medium pet-on-the-go. I know the large is a special order but i don't know the dims on that one. Maybe the backpackopet is a better option? I am not sure - speak to the lady there - she's so nice she'll help you out I am sure.

Glad i could help out
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Default celltei

Ellie's mum,
    I looked at that picture of the petflys and I'm sorry but I can't be of much help either looking specifially for that side flap; I tried to cross-reference it with all the brands I know of...you can also try Trixie and peanut because they also have a lot of brands. But I think the celltei's are great, I personally am getting one (after bothering them with incessant questions).
    -Ntale
    Barkleigh Bianca’s mom and dad

Post Thanks / Like

I have and LOVE my Celltei!

I have owned both a Celltei and a PetFlys (and although the pf are cute) I totally would recommend my Celltei over a PF any day!!
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

My daughter in law bought a petfly for her new pup. She bought a Bernese mountain dog who grew out of it a week after she used it to fly her home. LOL.
    She gave it to me. I used it once in the car. I hooked up the chain to Maddy's halter. Maddy got her back leg twisted in the chain trying to get out of it. She was screaming in pain. I never used it again.
    I use a front pack when taking her out in stores.
    Pam
    Pam
    Mummy to Miss Madeleine born 9/1/2006