• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

thanks for a great year

judy

hey, i just happened to notice that my join date for cavaliertalk is today, a year ago, february 11. :D I had gotten zack on january 28 and unexpectedly he was really sick and i was scouring the web for info on how to help him, somehow found this site, and have enjoyed you all so much. thanks to karlin and everybody, people and dogs, for making my experience with zack so special because of being shared with others who understand..

:thnku:

Well Happy Cavalier Talk 1st Anniversary :D I have to agree - there sure is a load of great info and people here!

Happy Anniversary Judy, how time flies when you have a darling Cavalier to share your time with. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Happy Anniversary to you Judy!!! :flwr:

I've not been on for the full year, but I wanted to say that I've also enjoyed my time on here and it is because of people like you who make the board really great for all of us.

Happy Anniversary to Zack too!! :dogwlk:

Back