• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

March Cavalier Play Group - NE Ohio!!!!!

Cathy Moon

North Coast Dogs in Cleveland is having a third Cavaromp for area Cavalier owners. :D
Saturday, March 10th 2:00 - 3:30pm Cost is $8.00 per dog
Bring a copy of your dog's vaccination records
Register by March 10th - email from their website or call 216.221.DOGS
Website is Northcoastdogs.com - on the right hand side of the website is a bulletin boad; click on the February 2007 newsletter for details.
There is a shop upstairs selling premium dog foods, collars, harnesses and leads, toys, books, and more!
Thanks, Ed and Mari Dickson!!!!!! :thnku: (y) cl*p

I would love to come and bring Buddy but it is a long four+ hour drive. Perhaps sometime we can plan a weekend around the date of a Cavalier play day. :drivecar: Buddy would get a kick out of meeting some other Cavaliers and so would I. :D

That would be fun! Hopefully the play group will continue into the warmer weather. We could host a cook-out over here, and there's plenty of room for more dogs! :)

I plan on making the trip someday, but need to pass on the March 10th date. It will still be winter up here, so I'll wait to truly good weather to make the 4 hour drive.

Back