• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Alright, (finally) Introducing Darla and Charlie

StacyC

So, I finally got un-lazy and figured out how to post pictures. I know I'm the worst Cavalier mom in the whole world! So here goes, I'm making up for lost time! Here's a few pictures of Ms. Darla and Big Brother Charlie! Enjoy!

Here's Charlie, watching over the whole neighborhood. Did you know that he owns it? LOL

DSCN0131.jpg

Poor Charlie, he has no toys so he has to play with his blanket... Ha!

DSCN0055_1.jpg

Here is Darla sleeping on her back like always in a little sweater that the neighbor made her

DSCN0487.jpg

Happy Late Late Late Halloween, or Maybe I'm just very early... Ha Ha

FSCN0624.jpg

DSCN0549.jpg

Playing in the yard makes me sleepy...
DSCN0509.jpg
[/img]

What funny funny pictures!! You are officially off the bad mommy list with these :D Darla snoozing in her sweater is so cute. And my gosh...her princess picture is too cute. Awfully cute pumpkin boy there.

Stacy

They are darling, and it is wonderful to finally put a face to them.

Love all the pics, Darla looks like she is a riot. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Darla is a riot. These photos are all old. I need to take some new ones. When Darla sleeps that, I think she looks like a little piglet! They are a scream! Don't let Charlie tell you otherwise, he loves the pumpkin costume! He would do anything to make you happy!

I can see why the neighbour knits for Darla! :lol: She is a little princess. Charlie and Darla both look like good friends too.

Back