• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Couldn't find a Cavalier Birthday Thread

goldcountryrose

Today, my Toby, Tobias of Cedars, is one year old. I've been singing Happy Birthday to him all day. He thinks I'm crazy. He got extra treats, marrow bones, liver snacks, and even 2 pieces of popcorn. This guy has a cast iron stomach, so it isn't going to bother him.

Wish I could do some cool gif thingys, but I can't. So, I'll have to settle for:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOBY MOMMY LOVES YOU SO MUCH!! :flwr:

Thank you for your cool B'd Greetings, Toby would thank you in person, but he is busy tearing apart the shoe he got for his Birthday.

Now Toby has a serious request icon_whistling he really wants a Ruby brother or sister, so if anyone knows of a Ruby who needs a big brother, let us know.

Happy birthday Toby and many happy returns. You have made your mom a very happy woman. good lucky getting a brother or sister.

WooHoo even more greetings. TYVM. It is now 12:30am here in Calif, so we are going to sleep. Ermmm, that is, just as soon as Toby stops biting and chewing his butt. :roll:

The boy hasn't a single flea, isn't acting like SM at all, but boy oh boy does he like to chew and snort, just about the time I need to go to sleep.

Big (((HUGS))) for the birthday boy! Happy Birthday Toby!!

:mexwav: :hppybdy: :jmp2: :rah:

Best wishes to Toby from Wallis and Tibby. :D

(P.S. - Mom, before you totally rule out fleas - do you know that they spend 98% of their time off of the dog, and that one bite from a flea can cause the dog to scratch for up to two weeks? Been there!!)

:oops: Sorry Toby, I missed this :oops:

I hope you had a very wonderful :hppybdy:
with lots of :pi*no: and b*n*n* and :snap:

:hppybdy: big guy :mexwav: :jmp2:

:flwr: :hug:

Back