Thread: Older cav/collie cross needs home/foster

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Older cav/collie cross needs home/foster

This is I believe still very urgent, a PTS case in the pound as she's a surrender. Has possible offer of a rescue place but probably needs some cash for a surgery on her face (abcess). There is a Paypal number of anyone wishes to help her.

I am not sure of her current status so will try to find out or if someone *can help* and wants to ring the rescuers listed on the post, and report back, please do.

It may be that she is already out to rescue.

http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/...howtopic=46271

Please note I AM NOT THE CONTACT on this dog, this is through another rescue group that works with this Irish pound. I am trying to get her situation clarified.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

She is now safe. She is in short term foster, needs a rescue place, offer of a home or help with foster. Her tooth has been extracted. Def looks a CKCS cross to me given colouring, ears and eyes though the current foster doesn't think so (I assume the owners gave the cross mix to the pound) and the rescuer who took the pic would also be well familiar with CKCS.

Here's a pic. Please note again I am not involved in any way with sorting this dog; this needs to be done by directly contacting the rescuers:

Contact: Marie on +353 (0) 86 257-3180 if you can help this animal in any way.

Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Karlin, I just looked at this to see a picture of this seemingly unusual cross. I have to admit though, she's gorgeous. Sorry, not really helpful. But interesting.
    Mum to Bella - Blenheim cavalier born 12/9/2006 and Stryder (at the bridge 18.2.07)