• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucky's Imaginary Friend

Lani

I've noticed recently that whenever Lucky is bored and I cannot pay focused attention to him that he heads into my bedroom ... He just sits by the door and I was wondering why until I looked inside and saw him ...

friend.jpg

I just moved recently and still don't have all my mirrors & pictures on the wall. I just have them on the ground propped up by where I plan to hang them ...

I think Lucky has an imaginary canine friend!! :lol:

Hahaha thats so cute! :lol: :lol:
My husband said when he was in high school his girlfriend at the time had a Cocker Spaniel and she would bark whenever she saw her reflection in the oven thinking it was another puppy. The family affectionately named the "other puppy" Oven Puppy :D Isnt that adorable!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for the laugh!!

Maybe Lucky is in love! ;D

Seriously, it's a beautiful picture, thanks for sharing it! :flwr:

That's so cute! When Wesley sees his reflection in our windows at night he gets really excited! Poor baby!

What a beautiful friend Lucky has!!

My BFF's dogs bark at their reflection in her windows at night (but they're poodles....)

My first shihtzu used to sit in front of the fireplace and her eyes would follow "something" further up on the walls. We always assumed she was seeing our ghost/spirit/whatever it was we had there. I'm glad that Lucky has a mirror and a legitimate friend!

Love it! I think he is admiring his outfit. And he is such a handsome studly boy. No wonder he checks himself out! :lol: :lol:

Oh my gosh I am dying!!! :lol: That is just hysterical!! He actually looks like he is talking dirty to his friend, so better watch out!! :lol:

That's so funny!! When I was in college, my dog would go crazy any time she saw herself in the mirror. It also really freaked her out if I was in the room and she could see me in the mirror as well. She would look at the mirror and then turn around and look at me with this little puzzled look!!

We call Duncan's reflection NACNUD (Duncan backwards) Nacnud is always running through the glass doors on the TV cabinet.

YKCUL is very handsome....Lucky likes him!

he's looking at the mirror and he's like wow who's that stud there...how ya doin'? :) and he thinks that for good reason. he's one handsome pup.

that is just too cute.

Oh my, the look on his face is priceless! On Kodee's first night here, she saw her reflection in a long mirror while on my daughter lap. she suddenly sat and whined and whined. We decided she thought it was one of her litter mates. Since then she always looks at the mirror while on the couch - I have never noticed any other of my dogs doing this. Perhaps these Cavaliers know just how special they are!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh thanks lani i needed that laugh!!! what a great photo!

i can just hear lucky:
'hmmmmm mommy is busy. i think i'll go hang out with that handsome man in the bedroom.'

i think that mirror should stay on the ground!

:D k

What a handsome friend you have there young man :lol:

Maxx loves to look at himself in mirrors too but Charlie does that bouncing backwards and barking thing at his reflection :roll: :lol:

Back