• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Passed away: Jesse:(very active!) 11 year old tri cavalier

At least Jessie had a couple of months with a great owner. When u see this guy give him a big hug from me and the gang.

Kind hearts and gentle souls make wonderful families till the end. No lost for lack of love. Hope you will find this kind heart another gentle soul to love.

How sad! :( I'm so glad Jesse was in a loving home for his last months, though. :flwr: Karlin, I hope you find Jesse's adoptive owner another cavalier to love. No cavalier can be replaced, but there are many special cavs needing a loving home!

He'll be top of my list for a really nice dog anytime he wants one. I think it may be a while though before he would consider that. He is just so good; he was so willing to take on a dog with just a short time possibly before him.

So sad but at least he had a few wonderful months where he knew how much he was loved. My heart goes out to his broken hearted person. Run free at the bridge darling little Jesse x

What a gift this man was to Jesse....we all should be as lucky. I am heartbroken for this kind man. I hope he will be ready for another needy cavie soon. Bless his kind heart.

oh Karlin I'm so sorry - this is really sad :(

At least Jesse's last few months were with a very special gentleman who loved him very much - he must be heartbroken right now, but in time he will just be left with the precious memories.

When you speak to him, please tell him that we are all thinking of him.

I might give him a call in a week or so, when he has had a little time to himself, and I'll let him know so many were thinking of him. I'd like in time to find him a really wonderful cavalier again.

I am so sorry to hear of this sad ending to a wonderful story. Sounds like he and Jessie touched each other's life when they needed to touch...if not for this special man Jessie would not have had those wonderful few weeks.

I read this story last night and just couldn't post because I was crying so much. How wonderful that this man was able to open his heart and home to Jesse but how sad it is that they were parted so quickly. Please give him a big hug from me and thank him for putting his heart on the line.
I hope in time he will be rescued by another needy Cav who will help to heal his broken heart.

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that. I was simply in tears after reading the thread and the sad ending. I really hope that the nice gentleman will get a new dog who will live happily with him.

It really is very sad for the gentleman but a good ending for Jessie. He had a wonderful time and was let go with dignity when the time was right. It's just a pity he didn't always have such a loving owner.

You really have to admire someone who asks to take on the hardest dog to place. He must have a heart of gold.

We're so sorry to hear of Jesse passing, but at least his last while was with someone who loved him, and gave him all he deserved, Hopefully you'l be able to find him another Cavalier when the time is right Karlin :flwr:

Back