• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

4 days 4 days 4 days!!!

enchantingdragon

Sorry but Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!

I'm :jump: excited!!

I'm :jmp2: with joy!

On Friday Ill be doing the :mexwav:

Along with a little this b*n*n*

I hope this week flies by!! :dogwlk:

And once you get one more of these..... cavtiny ... you'll be doing a lot more of this.... :v*cuum:

;) YAY! 4 is my lucky # so I'm excited for you too!!!

:*nana:

Oh my, that is so exciting. Try to keep yourself busy every day so the waiting doesn't drive you crazy!!!

I'm so excited for you!! :rah:

can't wait!!

I am really happy for you...I feel your excitement; I'm still waiting too!! But it'll be so wonderful and worth it..you've put in so much to be prepared, you're going to have one lucky pup!
:D
Natalie

Oh it is exciting! But from my experience, it passes soooo slowly. Especially the last day - the drive seems like a week. Cant wait to see pictures when she is home!

I'm so with you on the excitement!! We get our Ruby on Friday, too, and I'm hoping the week flies by!! Good luck getting through the week without going nuts....my husband and I are both crazy right now. We watched the Westminster tonight and got all pumped when we saw the Cavalier. I'm just ready to get sweet puppy kisses!!!! Post new pics when you can!!!! :D :D :D :D

Oh that is extremely exciting... and I am one week behind you. Will be my turn Friday week. :drivecar:

Back