• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Westminster BOB is...

molly

Best of Breed - Pinecrest Orchard Hill Rock the Boat (blenheim)
Best of Opposite Sex - Orchard Hill Party Shoes (blenheim)

Erica Venier of Orchard Hills kennels must be over the moon. The BOB and BOS are both her dogs. You can see them both here.
http://www.orchardhillcavaliers.com/our dogs.htm

They placed the same the day before at the Meadowlands show. Big weekend.

She is such a fantastic breeder and she just racks up the wins like nobody else She must be so happy

I know my original breeder was thinking of using Rocky (Rock the Boat) as a future stud so this Im sure will help in her decision.

Im going to the westminster show tonight!!!
Ive never been before but DH got tickets through work and im very excited.

Yipee Estee, Please let us all know how it was. That's a dream of mine to to to both days and stay in NYC. We visit once in a while, but I would love to go to the Dog Show. Enjoy yourselves.

Thanks Sharon!
We did have a great time....until my husband got sick and we had to go home....we were only there for the first group to show, and then I watched the rest on tv :( he's pretty sick, vomitting all night long and home from work, im sending him to the dr at 12. Wish I had a better story to tell from Westminster :(

I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he's feeling better soon. Oh well, maybe next year!!!! :flwr:

Back