Thread: HOMED: Home for King Charles needed

Post Thanks / Like

Default HOMED: Home for King Charles needed

Hi all,
    I am looking for a good home for a cavalier. He is a lovely family pet and has been with us for 2 years. If anyone is interested please pm me as unfortunately we need a new home for him soon as we are moving home and are not allowed to keep pets in our new house. He is in excellent health with all vaccinations up to date and neutered and recently wormed.
    2 1/2 years old.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks for posting - are you in N Yorks?

It might be worth contacting your local Cavalier Club rescue - they usually have a waiting list of vetted homes for Cavaliers, and would ensure that your boy goes to a good pet home, as I'm sure you don't want him to end up with a puppy farmer

Rescue contact is Mrs L Gillhespy, 0191 3711523

Alternatively NESSR rescue would take him and find him a good home, 01670 760346
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Are you in Ireland in Greystones? If so please email me as I run Cavalier Rescue here and will home him.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

When I was looking for a rescue cavalier, I tried to contact Lorraine Gilhespie for 6 weeks before I got her.

Luckily, Cynthia Turvey, who runs NESSR lives no more than 20 miles up the road from Mrs Gilhespie. NESSR technically rescue springer spaniels, but also take in every other type of spaniel. Cavaliers (like all NESSR dogs) live in the farmhouse as part of the family until their home-checked forever home comes along. As Nicki says Cynthia can be contacted on 01670 760346.

Most of the time we're proud to say we're able to act almost "instantly" to help a dog needing a home for whatever reason. My own personal best is 40 minutes to get to a very needy dog.

Good luck in rehoming the little dog - I presume Greystones is in Ireland, please excuse my lousy geography!

Do let me know if I can help at all though.

Fran x

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone Baxter has been rehomed and I know he will be well looked after by a man who really loves all animals. I know he will be very happy there. Thank you all for your replies.